Home & Auto Insurance
Having the right protection and feeling confident about your home and auto insurance in the event of an accident is essential.
CPA Insurance Plans West Home & Auto Insurance* provides solid protection at preferred group insurance rates for CPAs, CPA students, accounting firm employees, their spouses and children.
Group membership benefits entitle you to exclusive group rates on your home and auto insurance not available to the general public. You can also count on us for exceptional customer service and commitment to protect what matters most to you!
It's a seamless experience every step of the way - from getting a quote to making a claim.
✓ Exclusive CPA rates
✓ Exceptional best-in-class service
✓ Licensed insurance agents
✓ Customized coverage options
✓ Convenient online services
✓ Hassle-free claims experience
✓ 24/7 Emergency claims assistance
CPAIPW Auto Insurance provides coverage for cars, light trucks, motorcycles, motor homes, snowmobiles and other recreational vehicles.
It's an easy road to savings...
• Conviction-Free Savings: Save up to 15%
• Multi-Vehicle Discount: Save up to 15% on each car's premium when you insure two or more cars
CPAIPW Home Insurance provides coverage for home owners, condominium owners, tenants, seasonal dwellings and rental dwellings. Along with protection from fire, theft and liability, you can customize your coverage with optional protection, such as for swimming pools, personal watercraft, jewellery and other valuables.
Basic water damage coverage provides protection for leaks from appliances, sinks, toilets and pipes. You can further enhance your protection with optional coverage for water infiltration through the roof, walls, windows and foundation; plus sewer backup.
Because it's more than just the place you live.
• All-Risk Insurance: Your home and the things inside are covered against fire, theft, vandalism and certain types of water damage
• Claims-Free Savings: Save up to 20%
• Security System Savings:1 Save up to 20% on your home insurance
With you, whenever you need us
• Online Services: As a client, you can manage your policy or file a claim, anytime, anywhere with, and you could get the most out of your insurance with The Personal App
• AlertTM: Get an alert if water or freeze is detected in your home
• RadarTM weather alerts: Get an alert if there's a hailstorm, windstorm or other major weather system that could damage your property
• 24/7 Claims Assistance: If you have a vehicle accident, you can call from the scene anywhere in North America and assistance will be provided to arrange transportation, repairs and emergency lodging. If your vehicle is repaired at an approved facility, the repairs will be guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. Should you have a fire or other home disaster, immediate assistance will be provided as needed (i.e. get you to a hotel or dispatch contractors for emergency repairs to secure your property).
Get a quote today
Even if your current home and/or auto insurance isn't expiring soon, you can lock-in a great rate right now! Get an insurance quote and, if you agree to purchase the coverage, you can lock-in this quoted rate for when your current insurance expires - up to 12 months away2.
* CPAIPW Home & Auto Insurance Program is underwritten by The Personal Insurance Company
Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply. Savings and discounts are subject to eligibility conditions and may vary by jurisdiction. Rates and discounts are subject to change without notice. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Auto insurance is not available in MB, SK and BC due to government-run plans.
1 You could save up to 20% on your home insurance if your home has a monitored fire alarm, burglar alarm and automatic sprinkler system.
2 Rates are guaranteed for up to 364 days provided there are no changes to your underwriting information from the time the policy is issued to its effective date.
TMRadar and TMAlert are trademarks of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under license.