We are hiring!
Chief Executive Officer - Edmonton, AB
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO is responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of CPAIPW and ensuring the insurance needs and expectations of its members are met. The CEO establishes, nurtures and maintains relationships with all stakeholders and partners, and ensures achievement of business objectives, financial controls and monitors performance measures for the organization. As the CEO, you will balance responsibilities in a multi-faceted environment and have the ability to manage at both strategic and hands-on operational level.
- A minimum of 5 years' in a senior operational leadership role.
- Experience in the insurance industry or a brokerage is preferred.
- A CPA designation and/or a business degree is an asset.
- Prior experience reporting to a Board of Directors is a major asset.
- Proven track record of growing market share and creating customer service excellence in a similar organization.
- Extensive strategic and operational planning experience.
- Superior leadership, communications and relationship building skills.
- Excellent business development, financial acumen and analytical skills.
If you are an accomplished executive with financial savvy and marketing flare that's looking for an opportunity to take an organization to the next level and grow market share, don't hesitate to reach out to Johan or Sarah
Partner, David Aplin Group
Senior Associate, David Aplin Group
Note: CPAIPW will be re-locating to the West end of Edmonton in March 2020